Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Southern MD / Lower Eastern Shore weather discussion

PrinceFrederickWx

2 hours ago, snowdude said:

I’m here, I’m here, I’m here! Sorry for being MIA. Total snow for the season in Salisbury is around 7 inches now! Let’s add more to it! Wednesday night-Friday is looking intriguing! The EURO and NAM look kind of similar. When they agree, that’s good. The good ol’ EE rule. EURO & ETA (now the NAM). ;)

Great to see you back here!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, alexderiemer said:

The south trend is a little alarming though. However I belive it is the furthest south of all the guidance

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Like I said above, for every system the Euro seems to be too far south this year. I wouldn't worry much about it, the northern tier people always fret over being fringed and then the rug pull comes for us with less than 12 hours to go.

• Like 1

Like I said above, for every system the Euro seems to be too far south this year. I wouldn't worry much about it, the northern tier people always fret over being fringed and then the rug pull comes for us with less than 12 hours to go.
You're not wrong on that, I must admit from past experiences, the storms that are good for us read like doom and gloom in the main threads, or as crickets. I just wanna see snow fall, stick, and maybe last more than 6 hours.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

4 hours ago, PrinceFrederickWx said:

Reading the main thread is what I would imagine having schizophrenia is like... 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

9 hours ago, PrinceFrederickWx said:

It just seems like the model chaos is way worse than any other year I’ve watched (and I’ve been watching for about 12 years now). Too many solutions and waves and events- it’s going over my head. I’ll just measure whatever I get and send it in the spotter reports. :lol:

Exactly. Reading the storm thread increases my anxiety. And if I have to hear about f***ing Winchester anymore I’m going to go insane. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3