Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Southern MD / Lower Eastern Shore weather discussion

PrinceFrederickWx

• 2 weeks later...

No snow is tough but easier to handle when the rest of the forum is in a shutout pattern. But when they get snow and we only get rain- it really stinks. Even worse when they say stuff like you were never in on this one anyway. When a couple of days before the event the NAM said we could jackpot. The NAM I know-  I just need some snow 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Prestige Worldwide said:

No snow is tough but easier to handle when the rest of the forum is in a shutout pattern. But when they get snow and we only get rain- it really stinks. Even worse when they say stuff like you were never in on this one anyway. When a couple of days before the event the NAM said we could jackpot. The NAM I know-  I just need some snow 

I have no problem with climo storms. But it’s hilarious how some people love to talk down to us, but then in the rare instance when we’re the bull’s eye, they have a mental breakdown posting how IT’S NOT FAIR!! I remember 1/17 and 1/18. :lol:

15 hours ago, Lowershoresadness said:

where is snowdude???  give us some kind of hope. lawd have mercy give us some hope

too busy making tiktok videos daily. seriously, he's hilarious. you're lucky to have him down there as a met on tv!

• Like 2