• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Southern MD / Lower Eastern Shore weather discussion

PrinceFrederickWx

Declan is sure a cute little guy. At my age I'd rather look at babies than snow. In 2-10 it took eight days to get a plow on our streets. I think this was the perfect storm for us. We got about eight beautiful inches with little sleet or ice. Very enjoyable to watch it come down. In a couple of days we will be back to normal as it warms up. Spring is not far off.

What are your thoughts on the system on Thursday? NWS has us in St. Mary's in the 30-40% range. Looks like we are on the northern edge..

I have important work training where I have to be in the office and can't work from home on the following dates:

Jan 26-28

Feb 23-25

So I said weeks ago that you can mark those dates down as gauranteed snow days!

What are your thoughts on the system on Thursday?  NWS has us in St. Mary's in the 30-40% range.  Looks like we are on the northern edge..

With the AO being pretty positive during this week, the cold air will be tough to get unlike this last storm, however, there looks to be just enough cold air where there may be some accumulating snow if this system trends west, which there is a chance of. 

Right now I'd say about a 20-30% for the DC area, 40-50% chance along eastern shore. Stay tuned for sure...