joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Winter medium range model pbp I

GaWx

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The 12z JMA is interesting... It basically does not have a northern stream parcel dropping down and thus has no storm at all for Sunday....

The SW low looks poised to come east with high pressure building in at 144hrs. Hard to tell if it's going to eject early enough to make hay from the high pressure to the north.

Trough already looks too Far East . I would assume that by the time it starts moving the cold would be lifting out

Previous 3 runs of GFS tracked the SLP up into Ohio. The 18z run tracks it through central NC, jackpots the MA. Big shift, can't tell why yet. See if GEFS shift south of if this is 18z burp run.

Ok, this will make me want to stay up for the 0z GFS.  Not euro though unless I get that same feeling/hunch I had the other night.  Is the only one (euro) I've stayed up for all winter believe it or not.

Ok, this will make me want to stay up for the 0z GFS.  Not euro though unless I get that same feeling/hunch I had the other night.  Is the only one (euro) I've stayed up for all winter believe it or not.

Considering how bad the euro has been I wouldn't stay up. GFS/GEFS/UK is what I am riding.

Not too hard this winter since we have not had a real threat more than 48 hours out.

I agree.  Can you believe that some people wanted to start threads over imaginary storms way further out than 48 hours.  Those are the folks that have a problem and need to be watched.

Then what are you complaining about? I think you're just being an eeyore. No reason to be so negative. Life will go on. It's just snow.I wasn't complaining. 

I wasn't complaining. Just saying he is very conservative. I guess that is the best bet around here when it comes to winter, though. But I think he will go with the most conservative one always no matter what until 48 hours out and then adjust.

Archived