• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Jan 7 Arctic Front / almost a WINDEX

HoarfrostHubb

BOS never made it below zero last year...got down to 2F i think. Thjeir last below 0F was 2011.

Tonight is gonna be close, but we are peaking probably earlier in the night than normal. Lows may be between 06z and 09z. But we'll see.

MOS guidance is way too warm right now, so we will see if that translates to lower temps at 09z.

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BOS never made it below zero last year...got down to 2F i think. Thjeir last below 0F was 2011.

Tonight is gonna be close, but we are peaking probably earlier in the night than normal. Lows may be between 06z and 09z. But we'll see.

MOS guidance is way too warm right now, so we will see if that translates to lower temps at 09z.

HRRR 2m is -5F on the 3z run of the HRRR.

:cory: lost it, tweeted pics to every wxman in the country of him standing in only shorts outside.

@MattNoyesNECN @NBC10_Mark It's Really not that bad. Walked around a bit & felt fine. Why I am called "The Snowman" http://t.co/DtwQKZyFts

Every Met in NE (ok I did send one to Cantore so that's 1, but he knows I'm cra cra in winter), and how many times do we get a night This cold! And I love LOVE how my name alone, with no other text needed is the Accordion symbol.

❄⛄

Archived