• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Hey Tapatalk Users

North Balti Zen

Its horrendous.... I stopped using it and went back to viewing on chrome....the sticky topic issue tops my list of complaints, as it does many others....you should see the Google play page for the app, the comments section is filled with people having these exact same complaints, and the app developers just keep directing people to a Google survey to fill out.

I don't hate it when I figured it out. Almost all navigation is with the title bar. Tap it and you'll see. It's not intuitive to find how to get around, but it's pretty quick and easy once you know.

From the home page, tap it and everything becomes a drawer and expands forums and sub-forums. If you're in a sub-forum, you'll see a link for stickies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The regular mobile browser interface for americanwx works great imo.. The threads/ posts fit great on a mobile screen. It wasn't like that a year or so ago... I have taptalk but don't use it... I have an android with chrome browser. I am guessing safari does fine with the html?

The regular mobile browser interface for americanwx works great imo.. The threads/ posts fit great on a mobile screen. It wasn't like that a year or so ago... I have taptalk but don't use it... I have an android with chrome browser. I am guessing safari does fine with the html?

Safari does indeed do fine with the html.

Archived