• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
VA Snow Flurries For 12/30/14

Coach McGuirk

I gotta feva...and the only prescription is more snow flurries!!

Dude! That's turrible. Getting pneumonia is bad but getting pneumonia and missing snow is the worst. Sorry man, and I hope you've fully recovered.

Feeling a lot better...Thanks!  The worst part was waking up and my youngest daughter telling me I missed the snow.

We'll see

Good luck  :) 

I'm all-in.

woooo hooooo!! :thumbsup: 

We have a snow flurry thread. Wow, we really are in sad, sad shape. Haha!

I'm just posting in this thread.....the saddest   :P  

Feeling a lot better...Thanks!  The worst part was waking up and my youngest daughter telling me I missed the snow.

I'm glad you are feeling better    :wub:       Sucks you missed the snow  :(  

Actually according to radar it's snowing southwest va. 850 supports it being cold enough, just cjecked and laugh out loud, big frosty is about 20 miles or so to far south atm.

Robert just told me I might see some in the morning! I said lol the way this winter has been so far..

The funny thing is I'm in the white shade so the snow will be to my west and east.. lol

The 00z RGEM is onboard. T-0.5" down Asheboro and RDU or so.  Of course, realistically, that isn't going to stick, but it could be a lucky car-topper if it snows heavily enough. :lol:

Different circumstances, but it wasn't supposed to snow much less cause wrecks around here on Nov 1st with temps above freezing. I don't see that happening up that way, but you never know.

Archived