Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Annual Grinch Storm: Christmas Cataclysm

40/70 Benchmark

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh nice. That's a cool area. We are a bit west on the Center Harbor/Moultonboro line off lake shore drive.

Sweet. Love the area. Nice little surprise this morning. It's actually my wife's mothers lake house. she just purchased it this past summer. We will be using it a ton. Nice quick drive from Sudbury.

You board or ski?

Sweet. Love the area. Nice little surprise this morning. It's actually my wife's mothers lake house. she just purchased it this past summer. We will be using it a ton. Nice quick drive from Sudbury.

You board or ski?

Well ski, but haven't in years..lol. I'd like to get back to it when my son is old enough. I should be up there after Christmas.

Well ski, but haven't in years..lol. I'd like to get back to it when my son is old enough. I should be up there after Christmas.

I board now but have 3 kids. 6 year old does lifts now. Today was going to be my 3.5 year Olds first time beside a day at Nashoba and the little one has a few years to go.

Haven't posted here in a long time but always browse. I used to be a meteorologist. Studied atmospheric science at University of Michigan and worked at Earth Satellite Corporation and did a internship at Oceanweather. I'm in IT now. Weather is now officially a hobby.

Yeah, my comment earlier about non-accumulating snow here was premature.  Looks like something approaching 1"  on  the cars. 

Looks like we will finish with 1.5" snow here between last night and this am, Just will make a bigger swirl down the catch basin over the next couple days

Awesome for the folks who booked this week, at least two good days before rain but quick recovery and backside stuff looks possible.

Absolutely, I have friends texting me pics from up there and it's very difficult to not run out to the car and head north. Hunter yesterday was pretty sweet though, nice consolation prize for sure.

Merry Xmas . Dews up into the 60's for many. Opening presents sweating with wrapping paper stuck to feet and legs?  :axe:

We might get into the 40s on Christmas Day.  Should melt today's 2" but might leave enough of the 8" snowpack (with 3"+ water) to keep a slightly wintry look.  GYX has posted a flood watch for their whole CWA, but I don't think rain + 40s will produce more than nuisance levels.  If the upper 50s progged for S.Maine make it to the mts/foothills, it's a different story.

Archived