Dano62
    Newest Member
    Dano62
Dec 9-10 Storm Observation Thread

dryslot

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

nice band has been pivoting around western CT, eastern NY, and the Berks all day....man if that were SN we would be pasted...still hovering around freezing 5 miles from BDL, and oh yeah...it's raining out

As that band rotates up into S VT (mt. snow) then Central (Killington) and then Sugarbush and maybe Stowe...They will get buried tonight in Killington, hope mount snow can stay snow.

That second impulse could really squeeze out some decent pow as 850's plummet in the Greens. somebodies 5-10 will be doubled ( at least)

lol. I was only forecasting 5-10" for this initial WAA burst into tomorrow. That may come up short. Basically I was forecasting for the time frame the Winter Storm Warning was out.

The ECMWF was intriguing later in the week.

Steady light rain here now.

Yeah, E NY and N. VT and even N NH are going to be the biggest busts.  The Berkshires were a little bigger maybe for a plastering but still a disappointing turn of events.  I was hoping S VT ski areas at least got in some good base building before the flip.  I'm not holding my breath for the Euro depictions for tomorrow. 

Archived