SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Dec 9-10 Storm Observation Thread

dryslot

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll tell you though..maybe it's because I have a family and need to think about them first...but for the love of God..people slow down. The roads were getting that icy snow covered look and people were just blowing by me last night. I moved to the right lane and went under 60 the whole way home..at times 40-45. It's just not worth getting into trouble. No wonder why there were so many accidents. It's sad that people are so fooking dumb when driving in winter. 

I'll tell you though..maybe it's because I have a family and need to think about them first...but for the love of God..people slow down. The roads were getting that icy snow covered look and people were just blowing by me last night. I moved to the right lane and went under 60 the whole way home..at times 40-45. It's just not worth getting into trouble. No wonder why there were so many accidents. It's sad that people are so fooking dumb when driving in winter. 

That's what air bags are for.   :drunk:  :oldman:

yeah that's the Bow exit someone previously mentioned. I'm hoping it just gets up to 33F so we can be rid of this mess.

On 93s car said 32 at exit 10 and now 34 at exit 5, definitely made me happy to see it get above freezing with a bit of a commute today

Archived