Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Dec 9-10 storm threat

ORH_wxman

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You all amaze me.  The majority here have a snow fetish instead of a storm fetish.  All upset and whining that the useful guidance brings you rain instead of snow.

Shouldn't we all just be excited that the probability of a storm occurring sometime next Tuesday is high???  I mean a 988 low sitting over Boston Harbor with an 85 kt 850 jet moving through sounds pretty cool to me. 

A few mentioned 2/26/10....I would take that in a heartbeat.  Sure it was dissappointing from a snow perspective.  But it was fascinating from a meteorological perspective. 

Trust me ... I've tried, time and time again.  You can't open those eyes, because truth be told, there are no lenses to see.  You can bring this up over and over again, and it's like the room only momentarily pauses while there's a kind of struggled incomprehension, then resumes the loud cackle of the snow masturbation circle jerk. 

Wait until the ides of July, when there are all these posts with titles like, "List your favorite snow event in order".  Meanwhile, there's a triple digit heat wave on the models and all kind of other fascinating climate news surrounding global warming threatening humanity -- no awareness.  

Trust me ... I've tried, time and time again.  You can't open those eyes, because truth be told, there are no lenses to see.  You can bring this up over and over again, and it's like the room only momentarily pauses while there's a kind of struggled incomprehension, then resumes the loud cackle of the snow masturbation circle jerk. 

Wait until the ides of July, when there are all these posts with titles like, "List your favorite snow event in order".  Meanwhile, there's a triple digit heat wave on the models and all kind of other fascinating climate news surrounding global warming threatening humanity -- no awareness.  

We'll all never forget your meltdown in the Boxing Day 2010 storm..cursing at being dryslotted with occasional snow grains while a 974mb low pressure was cruising toward CHH giving us howling gusts to 60mph.

I know.

Who cares.

I mean, I'm sure doctors studying the transferral and subsequent incubation of various strains of venereal disease find that fascinating from a scientific standpoint, so why don't we pop the champagne and enjoy the hell out of it??!

Right.....

Buying stock in toaster sales seems like a good idea.

Trust me ... I've tried, time and time again. You can't open those eyes, because truth be told, there are no lenses to see. You can bring this up over and over again, and it's like the room only momentarily pauses while there's a kind of struggled incomprehension, then resumes the loud cackle of the snow masturbation circle jerk.

Wait until the ides of July, when there are all these posts with titles like, "List your favorite snow event in order". Meanwhile, there's a triple digit heat wave on the models and all kind of other fascinating climate news surrounding global warming threatening humanity -- no awareness.

Another weird solution...for NE, that's probably like a Killington jackpot...maybe a secondary one up near SR/SL.

But man, if that happened a bit further E, SNE might get a dynamic paste bomb. As it is, the Berks may get some on that run as it goes to town over LI.

Archived