Dano62
    Newest Member
    Dano62
Winter 2014-15 Banter Thread

Stormlover74

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some people don't want help.  For the record, I wasn't the one that hid the post in question, but only because I didn't see it first.

Yeah exactly... It bugs me to read somebody posting that it's the mods that are causing the issue. You guys work non-stop to try and keep this place clean... If people just thought before they posted it would go along way to help... Oh well.

Some people don't want help.  For the record, I wasn't the one that hid the post in question, but only because I didn't see it first.

lol its one thing to explain to me to post my thoughts in the banter thread...its another to just delete my post and then delete the post asking what i did wrong...these forums are like nazi Germany and the mods including u are why new members dont join that often and post alot and expand the community here...u guys do an absolutely horrendous job lmao 

lol its one thing to explain to me to post my thoughts in the banter thread...its another to just delete my post and then delete the post asking what i did wrong...these forums are like nazi Germany and the mods including u are why new members dont join that often and post alot and expand the community here...u guys do an absolutely horrendous job lmao 

:santa:   This is your last freebie.  Tick, tock.

LMAO!  Surely, you can't be serious.

post-26192-1418926130_thumb.png

For the NYC forum it's plus 1 No one cares about the nation.

If one wants to say the pattern sux because there is no snow then that's accurate.

It is not accurate to say NYC has torched in Dec . Whatever you add to your norms before xmas it will be reduced by new years.

Nothing as impressive as the 71 degrees and +30 NYC departure at this time last December.

NYC 12-22-13  71  61  66  30 

And that 1 whole degree to our  Dec average . I believe 2 days later the guys on the N shore in Suffolk had like a 30 minute white out  with a squall if I am not mistaken .

Jburns, if you need help, just make my name green. The locals are MIA I suppose.

I volunteer for this as well. There are a lot of great posters on this forum who are probably not posting as much as they'd like to because of all of the crap that's posted in the other threads. 5 posted and 5 day suspensions would be handed out like the Rebbe with candy to little children.

Nothing as impressive as the 71 degrees and +30 NYC departure at this time last December.

NYC 12-22-13  71  61  66  30 

That had to have been one of the greatest positive departures we ever had. I can't imagine an even greater departure though there's been occasions where 70 was hit in January. 

Remember it well because of the Eagles game.

Archived