Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Winter 2014-15 Banter Thread

Stormlover74

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Once again you are taking LR models and taking them seriously. As we've gotten closer and paul really has done an awesome job showing this it has t been a torch just above average. This was forecasted by many mets and non-mets that december in general would be our least exciting month especially in a weak nino. Your post quality has been garbage and have had no basis to them except hunches.

Listen more and post less. The El Nino winter pattern is almost going exactly to plan thus far.

Don't waste your breath. Its been said dozens of times but he's still standing on the edge of a cliff. He'll be looking at models hoping for a pattern change while its snowing outside his window

Well its not that hard to find the first person to punt december and sounding like winter as well this year :lol: SnoSki has been on a tear with his debbie downer posts. And yes im hoping he sees this so he can take a breather and stop taking so many LR 7-10 forecasts so seriously. Pattern analysis before model runs.

Well its not that hard to find the first person to punt december and sounding like winter as well this year :lol: SnoSki has been on a tear with his debbie downer posts. And yes im hoping he sees this so he can take a breather and stop taking so many LR 7-10 forecasts so seriously. Pattern analysis before model runs.

I'm pretty sure he used to be known as jetski and I remember many times during a storm where he'd be calling bust before it even got started because the radar didn't look great. Then he'd end up with 10"

Uh Oh, horrible news again. GFS brings the MJO into the COD just like the EURO now. No longer are we expected to go into the cold phases of the MJO. Winter cancel? LR looks like complete crap.

i used to respect your posts but slowly your losing my respect. You've got to look at 3-5 days max. Watch that heat get shunted down, it's been happening the last 8 months

honestly you remind of these two guys from lwb, Charles and hurricane hunter you contribute nothing to this forum only aggravate people by showing something that probably won't happen. Winter cancel? For Gods sake winter doesn't even start for another 2 weeks

Oh for the love of God, coming from you? You are by far the worst poster on this entire forum. And that is not just my opinion, everything you say gets turned down by everyone on here. You know absolutely nothing about weather. Your simply a weenie who expects doomsday on every storm.

Exactly, Snow88 has been amping up this coastal threat like crazy. He's been posting EVERYWHERE about it lol.

TonyLovesToPointFingers

Those that live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

BTW, it's you're

We desperately need to ban everyone who can't distinguish between "your" and "you're". That would solve so many problems.

I'm not someone to call out a poster when they make a grammatical error, unless of course you're calling someone else a terrible poster in which you better make sure all your I's are dotted and T's crossed.

i think Tony and Tele are the same person and is having a fight amongst himself

It's hard to tell... there are hundreds of 12-16 year olds on WU-esque sites who suffer from chronic Dunning-Kruger syndrome because there's nobody to keep them in check, so they infiltrate the more respectable boards. Wouldn't surprise me though.

Me December Discussion Thread has imploded on the third of december due to some weenies jumping off a bridge and taking innocent people with them. Atleast a few people in their need at the very least an extended time out till like january 1st of just banned all together. Absolutely terrible!

I'm not someone to call out a poster when they make a grammatical error, unless of course you're calling someone else a terrible poster in which you better make sure all your I's are dotted and T's crossed.

Heh, indeed. Still, you do have to admit that poor grammar and scientific cluelessness typically go hand-in-hand.

Archived