Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
December-winter is finally here!

weathafella

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You can have relatively low 500 heights and a pocket of warmer air aloft. The spine of VT of  borderline though. Right on the cusp of paste. Again, silly to talk about details, but just sayin'.

Color me dead wrong then, i'd say about 99% of the time, crashing 5h heights, deepening low in the GOM with 850's -4 to -6 and east inflow to the spine that is a recipe in Dec for heavy snow. but agree details . Sets us up though for a bigger fish to fry later in the week

In vt? with 530 heights? 

They are above freezing...like +1 to +3.

Verbatim that would be snow at the picnic tables and rain below like 2,000-2,500ft.

But it'll be gone next run, haha.  I was impressed with the Euro's thermal columns in this past event, it really seemed to nail it up here more so than the American guidance.

They are above freezing...like +1 to +3.

Verbatim that would be snow at the picnic tables and rain below like 2,000-2,500ft.

But it'll be gone next run, haha.  I was impressed with the Euro's thermal columns in this past event, it really seemed to nail it up here more so than the American guidance.

yes even 5 days out it was dead on. I saved the 120 hr runs and man about as perfect as could be even with cough cough qpf 2+ man who worried about a NAM .34 printout

Archived