Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
December-winter is finally here!

weathafella

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Still has that look of a 1-3  event next week. Esp away from water. Something for Jim Nicolas to watch anyway

I think you are the only one who sees that right now.  Joe Fury on WTIC 1080 am radio this morning says nothing about it.  And most in the know here say that it doesn't look to good for that event next week as of the moment.  So saying snow for next week at this time is somewhat inaccurate.  And saying a 1-3 inch "Look" kind of event is pretty misleading currently speaking.

doesn't look very promising to me. Dominant northern stream and a GLC track a weak inverted trough or coastal wave probably too late in the game.

Don't want southern stream involved or it's a rainer again. Northern stream..late blooming miller B..one of those things that has a band of overrunning precip out front and then we see how soon or late the coastal gets going . As of right now it seems like 1-3 in favored locales if it happens..and you can go from there

As of right now, the middle of next weeks potential. looks marginal at best.  Best shot for wintry precip to me would be C/NNE.  See how the system evolves but as of right now I don't like the look.  Beyond that I do see potential right before Christmas with a couple systems.  Better chances for wintry precip for SNE with those.

The big steaming pile type.  But, it's 5 days away so who knows.  I'm thinking post the 21st storm has some potential but that's way off in lala land.

That one again is marginal. I honestly would wait until after Christmas for anything meaningful. I guess just hope something works out, but the pattern stinks until then around SNE.

The first event has little to no shot at being snow in SNE.

I think the next one and maybe one right before Christmas have a better shot, but still unlikely.

Unfortunately as Scott said, crap pattern, crap solutions. I don't think the chances of a white Christmas are all that good right now.

There is light at the end of the tunnel though. I think most folks are going to want to forget this month when all is said and done

Archived