Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Wednesday into Turkey Day Storm

Animal

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks good to me for our area. 2-5"

Turns over to snow relatively early in the day. Sharp gradient but our area usually does ok with these systems.

It's going to be awful close though. Elevation will make a whole lot of difference as well. But I do agree, our area seems to luck out more often than not on these types of gradient storms.

0z ECM before kickoff no big changes, indicates 2-3" in Philly and around 7" up here in the hills.

I'm not seeing that at all for PHL, unless you're going off of some automated map output.  At least at PHL there's still the 700 mb warm layer in the middle of the storm which would mean sleet or just rain.  Surface temp doesn't even get down to 34 til after 0Z.  I would say its mainly rain/white rain/a little sleet there.  At the airport.

Kudos to Isotherm . Not sure which thread he`s lurking in this AM  . He absolutely crushed it in the NYC thread . For 3 days he said KNYC would never see more than an inch at the park .

I should know I took 3 at the park so it was me he beat so I wanted to come down take my medicine and give him props .

Great work mate.

Kudos to Isotherm . Not sure which thread he`s lurking in this AM . He absolutely crushed it in the NYC thread . For 3 days he said KNYC would never see more than an inch at the park .

I should know I took 3 at the park , so it was me he beat so I wanted to come down take my medicine and give him props .

Great work mate.

Counting the chickens before they hatch. I'm no where near nyc, but that's ballsy. Storm hasn't even started

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived