SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Wednesday into Turkey Day Storm

Animal

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have an exam tomorrow afternoon, just before I can leave my dorm for the holiday break. So I will be forced to use the Jersey Turnpike during the height of the storm.  :yikes:

Should be much improved versus before the truck lanes were completed.  Plus, you're more likely to be on the warm side of the rain/snow line.

haha you know me too well, of COURSE I want more, but honestly all we have on our side is the RGEM...As much as I respect Glenn I don't think Philly has a chance in hell to hit 3" but there's a reason he's on TV and not me lol...

I think 6 ABi C's forecast is spot on....

Looking at the RGEM might get you excited, but remember even if .8" of snow fell we have TERRIBLE ratios, plus we'd waste a lot to non-accumulating snow, so .8" QPF as snow would probably still translate to 1-4"

i agree with you that I don't think Philly sees 3 inches, but you can't say there isn't a chance in hell i mean it is a really close call as is, there is certainly i'd say at least a 20-25 percent chance 3 inches verifies.    My guess would be 1-2, but there is some basis for a more aggresive forecast.

I have an exam tomorrow afternoon, just before I can leave my dorm for the holiday break. So I will be forced to use the Jersey Turnpike during the height of the storm.  :yikes:

lol...I will be running I-81 and I-83 with a tractor and 53 ft trailer during the height of tomorrow's storm.

Archived