• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Wednesday into Turkey Day Storm

Animal

One thing I'm slightly worried about for the NWS, is this is kind of sneaking up on people. I spoke to some people yesterday at my job & some customers, told them to watch out for snow on Wed and they laughed at me saying it is going to be in the 70s this week...I hope people plan ahead with travel, especially in the burbs. 

yeah those idiots should stock up on milk bread and booze asap

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Despite the ECM nudge west wunderground maps still present an extremely heavy snowfall for I95 corridor to central Jersey. 

Those maps don't agree with the soundings.  At TTN, for example, it probably starts as rain, goes to snow, then back to sleet/rain, then maybe snow right at the end.  Maybe 3-6 inches?

Those maps don't agree with the soundings.  At TTN, for example, it probably starts as rain, goes to snow, then back to sleet/rain, then maybe snow right at the end.  Maybe 3-6 inches?

I think it's 24 hours too soon to make a first guess. Is Ray coming back east for the potentially white holiday?

I think it's 24 hours too soon to make a first guess. Is Ray coming back east for the potentially white holiday?

No guess intended, just pointing out a number the model data actually supports. 

I am working night shifts through the Thanksgiving period.  Which actually supports a big storm (biggest storms back home have been while I've been on night shifts :lol: )

No guess intended, just pointing out a number the model data actually supports. 

I am working night shifts through the Thanksgiving period.  Which actually supports a big storm (biggest storms back home have been while I've been on night shifts :lol: )

No weekend rule which is concerning me so maybe that helps :lol:

Archived