SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Thanksgiving Weekend Weather (Wed-Sun)

ORH_wxman

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My guess is the low level temp difference on the Euro is related to omega...the whole thing is not quite as obscene as 00z was which was bombing us with higher rates...it's still impressive for sure, but 00z was "The Steroid Run"...there's always one.

Probably 00z latent cooled the freezing line almost to the coast...this run is not quite as enthusiastic, but it isn't a torch or anything.

Yeah people shouldn't worry. You'll cool to 32 or below on the other side of that CF. I don't care what models have for temps.

I don't buy it. We'll get a nice drop in temps prestorm and early on.

Hopefully we can get some good CAA prior...I'm just surprised it's still 33F at 4000ft up here near Canada and like 48F at 750ft. We've been running 5-10F over guidance from yesterday at the ski resort, should've been making snow up high by noon today but it's still above freezing.

Hopefully we can get some good CAA prior...I'm just surprised it's still 33F at 4000ft up here near Canada and like 48F at 750ft. We've been running 5-10F over guidance from yesterday at the ski resort, should've been making snow up high by noon today but it's still above freezing.

Yeah. It's relieving to remind myself that the warmth today and before the storm was modeled.

You have been banging away at this a lot. I am very interested to see how this evolves. no one is really putting much out about this

Those sun icons on the 5-day may need to change. We even talked about it in-house. Could be light snows later Thursday around here. It's been hinted at for two days.

Well technically this thread covers Wed-Sun...as in the title.

But this thread has gotten pretty long. I may need to start a new thread for this storm.

I'm a little hyper on coffee. Just made a a new disco for the txgiving weekend weather. I can delete the inverted trof thread I created.

EDIT: Unless Will wants one for juju, he can go ahead and delete mine.

I'm a little hyper on coffee. Just made a a new disco for the txgiving weekend weather. I can delete the inverted trof thread I created.

EDIT: Unless Will wants one for juju, he can go ahead and delete mine.

You def broke the rules of good juju starting a part 2 of this thread.

Now you will have to give rum to Jobu.

AIT.

yo..lol AOUTT

#3130232November II Discussion

photo-707.png?_r=1358657462 Posted by Bostonseminole on 17 November 2014 - 12:40 PM in New England

Zeus, on 17 Nov 2014 - 12:39 PM, said:snapback.png

yeah, I understand for commuters it would be a pain

moneypitmike, on 17 Nov 2014 - 12:39 PM, said:snapback.png

Wed/Thur of next week, looks like a close call, the signal has been there

Archived