Most Online
    UniversesBelowNormal
    Newest Member
    UniversesBelowNormal
Kevin W

2014-15 Total New England Snow Table

2.6" 128.1

That is sick.

You are even above normal for my climo now, haha.

I love how BOS is +70 from normal on the season...that's just incredible. I want one of those winters up here, so I can be at like 195" at home, haha.

That is sick.

I love how BOS is +70 from normal on the season...that's just incredible. I want one of those winters up here, so I can be at like 195" at home, haha.

Yeah it's something else. The Hingham guy has a little less than me because I think he only measured once in the larger events, but otherwise his numbers are close to mine. Then there is MQE LOL. They finally got an elevation event outside of November.

That is sick.

Around 80+ for me.

That is sick.

Obviously the more you average, the tougher it is to pull off huge anomalies...no one in sne will ever manage to do what the mid atl. did in 2010...

I'm sure Will could tell you.....or Steve has it on sea scroll in his attic

Well I can look up the guy near me and go by that. I'm sure the record was probably 95-95 winter.

Obviously the more you average, the tougher it is to pull off huge anomalies...no one in sne will ever manage to do what the mid atl. did in 2010...

Yeah that was tongue-in-cheek...I'm never going to have the percentage above or below average snowfall that you guys have in your really bad or really good years. I'm pretty much going to be between 90-150" every year, aside from real flukes. Like the 90" in 2011-12, or 150" in 2010-11.

This winter definitely just died out here this year. We are now only 4 inches above the norm and 3 inches behind last year on the same date.