• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
OK/AR/KS/MO Winter 2014-15 Discussion

The AO is showing indication of tanking again. While is is still too far out to know what the sensible weather will be, I am leaning toward a very stormy period during the busy Thanksgiving period with possibly some significant societal impacts across a large area from our Region into the Dixie area and on N and E.

Bingo. Couldn't have said it any better.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Things look good for a nice early in the season snow today area wide. We should all be able to cash in on this one, even our friends down in the Arkansas River Valley. 

After the snow finishes flying, I am curious as to how low temps will go Monday night. Single digits look likely in some spots, according to the models. Depends on how much snow cover we have by then. 

This is only the 2nd time around Joplin we've had accumulating snow in November since 2000. I've got the Christmas tunes cranked up, and a smile on my face. This knocks out my snow before Christmas, and my daytime snow from my seasonal snow wishlist. 

And the temp has dropped to 28 and the snow has picked up in intensity, accumulating on roads now.

Archived