Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
October 2014 Banter

North Balti Zen

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Meh, lying about who you are after being banned isn't the best way to start a "second chance". But that's just me.

Lol. Give the guy a break, he is trying to turn over a new leaf. What a shock you are not thrilled about giving him a second chance. I was absolutely stunned F**kyf**k came here to do a drive by, he never shows up here but when it is time to start stirring up s**t he is the first loser here.

Lol. Give the guy a break, he is trying to turn over a new leaf. What a shock you are not thrilled about giving him a second chance. I was absolutely stunned F**kyf**k came here to do a drive by, he never shows up here but when it is time to start stirring up s**t he is the first loser here.

im good, thanks though! happy halloween!

Well said.

:(

Archived