SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
October Banter

jburns

• Replies 702
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A few dandruff flakes, possible accumulation on dark surfaces.

I have a Dandruff Storm Warning every day.

I stayed in Orangeburg one night on the way down to Florida (I was coming from West Virginia and it was a good stopping place roughly halfway).  I ate at the KFC there and stayed at the Holiday Inn.  I've passed it many more times on I-26, but that's the only time I've stopped.

These days, if I'm going down to Florida, I usually go down US220/I74 to Rockingham and down through Darlington and Florence, though.

Powerstroke must be Stoked! He can finally break out his plow!

attachicon.gifplowing2.jpg

:clap::lmao:

Latest plume models...2/23(~10% chance) indicate that I could get above .3 inches of accumulation...

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Give it a break with the plumes. That is 10%... that means 90% chance you wont see the first flake. If the track is right... the ULL will eventually be sitting right on top and just north of Columbia. With that track too much WAA ahead of the low for nothing more than rain. By the time the ULL shifts east towards Wilmington D/S will kick and the precip assoicated with the comma head will begin drying up. Its only 10-31/11-1. You got till early March before no snow.

Haha! Nobody is screwed out of snow on November 1. November snow is like finding a 7th chicken nugget in a six nugget box. It tastes awesome and it's cool to have the bonus nugget, but if you never got it, well, no big deal; you weren't supposed to anyway. :)

lol. That was great! I doubt anybody outside the mountains gets anything, but just the talk and potential threat gets me pumped for snow season. 

Tailgaiting for weenies. 

This winter is the big game!! Do we win or lose?  ESPN says we're the big favorites....

The line is set so high, it's going to be impossible to take the over.  It's gonna be BIG, baby!

The Enterprise is back and all is right with the world.  Let winter commence....

Archived