Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
October Discussion

TalcottWx

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think we should all chip in and purchase Kevin a Euro subscription package for Christmas so he can see other levels besides 500mb.  500mb is a great place to start but it's only a small piece of the picture.  Going off 500mb alone can be quite dangerous, especially when you have certain features in place below that level which will dictate the forecast over anything else.  

I think we should all chip in and purchase Kevin a Euro subscription package for Christmas so he can see other levels besides 500mb.  500mb is a great place to start but it's only a small piece of the picture.  Going off 500mb alone can be quite dangerous, especially when you have certain features in place below that level which will dictate the forecast over anything else.  

Well the euro is near 70F at 2m...but who cares this far out. He'll be running in the morning too so he'll avoid peak heating. He just likes to complain.

Well the euro is near 70F at 2m...but who cares this far out. He'll be running in the morning too so he'll avoid peak heating. He just likes to complain.

Isn't he running in the mid-to-late morning?  I'm sure he'll be fine temperature wise.  This isn't summer where the temps begin skyrocketing by 9-10 AM.  I guess it depends on what the lows are that night but it wouldn't surprise me if at the start of his marathon temps are still in the 50's to maybe low 60's.  

Archived