Newest Member
    joxey
Central PA & Fringes - Fall 2014

Eskimo Joe

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

37/33 with light rain. Not what I had in mind

All the best rates are confined in two locales right now Cash. This storm was going to be rate dependent in order to flip the precip over to snow from rain. Looks like areas to your N&W are starting to see flakes mix in with better intensities. It'll flip this morning (I hope) and you'll be good to go. If only we had a 1035+ HP in NY State  ;)

All the best rates are confined in two locales right now Cash. This storm was going to be rate dependent in order to flip the precip over to snow from rain. Looks like areas to your N&W are starting to see flakes mix in with better intensities. It'll flip this morning (I hope) and you'll be good to go. If only we had a 1035+ HP in NY State  ;)

Just checked the Breezewood and Tuscarora area turnpike cameras...accumulating snow at both locations.  Things should switch to snow pretty quickly after 7-8am as better rates move in.

Just checked the Breezewood and Tuscarora area turnpike cameras...accumulating snow at both locations.  Things should switch to snow pretty quickly after 7-8am as better rates move in.

Yup. Everything looks according to plan so far. We still have a long way to go for this system. Good to hear. Temps slowly falling here as well. HRRR last night was spot on temp wise. I'm impressed

I think QPF wise you'll be fine out there. Radar still has precip down to GA, so there's a long way to go. Good to hear psuhoffman.

True but all the guidance suggests the heaviest bands will be the next 4 hours or so. After that the precip will be lighter as the heavier bands shift to the northeast. If were going to get 6-8" as my nws forecast says it better drop fast.

Archived