• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kgottwald
    Newest Member
    kgottwald
dryslot

NNE Fall Thread

Man , what a gorgeous morning up here. Incredible.

Did you hit the fair yesterday? I planned to do Deerfield or Hopkinton this year, but they snuck up on me. The big pumpkin festival is next Saturday in Keene...we'll probably be going to that again this year.

Did you hit the fair yesterday? I planned to do Deerfield or Hopkinton this year, but they snuck up on me. The big pumpkin festival is next Saturday in Keene...we'll probably be going to that again this year.

I think we are going today. It's so close by so might as well. We ended up doing an apple orchard in Wolfeboro yesterday. Turned into a great afternoon once It cleared. Lots of people were out and about on the water and on land.

What an absolute pants tent of a weekend up here. Perfect October weather. Just epicosity.

Yeah...it's been an awesome weekend. You heading back tomorrow or today?

Yeah today was a Tippy Top Ten special.

Other than the clouds until early aftn yesterday, it was just awesome. I actually have a sunburn today from being out in the lake and then walking around the Sandwich fair. Had to take my Dad's boat out today and water temp really isn't that bad. People next door to us actually ran into the lake to take a dip lol.

Probably late tomorrow morning to avoid traffic nightmare.

So one more frosty night, although it may be a little warmer up on the lake tonight once the return flow kicks in.

So one more frosty night, although it may be a little warmer up on the lake tonight once the return flow kicks in.

45 now. I was wondering about that. We are open to the SE so I wonder if it rises later. BTW, heard lots of good things about Tavern 27 in Laconia. That's a big closer to you.

45 now. I was wondering about that. We are open to the SE so I wonder if it rises later. BTW, heard lots of good things about Tavern 27 in Laconia. That's a big closer to you.

The menu looks good and it has pretty good ratings online. We'll have to check it out sometime. I've been cooking more so we haven't been out to eat in awhile...even for T-HOP.

Already at 32F as of 10:30pm. Several 32s showing up in the valley here on the east side of the Green Spine between 600-1,000ft elevation.

Ski resort at 1,500ft still in the 40s so sharp inversion just overhead. Also 40s at 1,400ft in SE Stowe.

30F with ice developing on the cars at 12:15am.

Time for bed, but might be coldest night of the season so far here. Some crazy inversions though with 40s present above 1,000ft.

32F at CON already. 36.5F here. Gilford is 48F up at 1348ft.

The Franconia Notch RWIS on the south side is 29F and near calm while on the north side it is 47F with a downsloping S-SW wind over 10mph. The stations are 1768ft and 1909ft respectively.

Awesome! Is that the lake steam? Much cooler than just fog.

Yeah it's a massive plume that's even larger further out where it opens up. I am on the NW tip of the lake. The steam is drifting SE to where the lake opens up.

Love the fall scene out there with the "hard freeze" at 27F and smell of wood-smoke trapped under the inversion in the valley.

Plants crying for their mamma more regularly now.