Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
NNE Fall Thread

dryslot

• Replies 987
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did you hit the fair yesterday? I planned to do Deerfield or Hopkinton this year, but they snuck up on me. The big pumpkin festival is next Saturday in Keene...we'll probably be going to that again this year.

I think we are going today. It's so close by so might as well. We ended up doing an apple orchard in Wolfeboro yesterday. Turned into a great afternoon once It cleared. Lots of people were out and about on the water and on land.

Yeah today was a Tippy Top Ten special.

Other than the clouds until early aftn yesterday, it was just awesome. I actually have a sunburn today from being out in the lake and then walking around the Sandwich fair. Had to take my Dad's boat out today and water temp really isn't that bad. People next door to us actually ran into the lake to take a dip lol.

So one more frosty night, although it may be a little warmer up on the lake tonight once the return flow kicks in.

45 now. I was wondering about that. We are open to the SE so I wonder if it rises later. BTW, heard lots of good things about Tavern 27 in Laconia. That's a big closer to you.

45 now. I was wondering about that. We are open to the SE so I wonder if it rises later. BTW, heard lots of good things about Tavern 27 in Laconia. That's a big closer to you.

The menu looks good and it has pretty good ratings online. We'll have to check it out sometime. I've been cooking more so we haven't been out to eat in awhile...even for T-HOP.

Archived