Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
OBS

jaxjagman

• Replies 994
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That sure was a fun clipper! It was almost like a blizzard for sure. Picked up A little over an inch to go with my ice and snow from Monday brings me up to about 2.25 total. Of course as I type this, the sun is out in full blast doing a number on the housetops and roads. The grass is holding up well. It is about 3in deep there and drifts on the side about 4-5in deep.

I love snow squalls and this one delivered the goods. After I took this video I went out and walked around in it while it was still ripping.

Great video!  I kept hoping to hear thundersnow when it moved through here.

Ended up with about an inch and a half of fluff today.  It was a real nice topping on the ice.

Time to make some more videos of vaporizing pots of boiling water right? :guitar:

I forgot about doing that last year! I didn't figure I'd get a chance to do that again. I'm going to have to come up with something different. Last year I did it shooting out of a water gun.

Down to 14 now. I've got a long way to go to get to those negative numbers. Maybe tomorrow night would be the better night.

I forgot about doing that last year! I didn't figure I'd get a chance to do that again. I'm going to have to come up with something different. Last year I did it shooting out of a water gun.

Down to 14 now. I've got a long way to go to get to those negative numbers. Maybe tomorrow night would be the better night.

You're northwest of me. Do you still have cloud cover? Temperature is falling like a rock here. It's 13º @ WCYB. I've got 12º my house, but I'm in a valley.

You're northwest of me. Do you still have cloud cover? Temperature is falling like a rock here. It's 13º @ WCYB. I've got 12º my house, but I'm in a valley.

Yeah I'm mostly clear maybe a few clouds. Wind has died down too but I've been stuck at 14 for half an hour. I'm on a little hill but nothing real high up. Still got 8-9 hours for radiational cooling.

Archived