joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
September Discusssion--winter bound or bust

moneypitmike

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Honestly, seriously, someone tell me there is hope for a pattern change . Please make the dry sunny days stop.

I'll be blasting the AC this weekend with the curtains drawn, as I periodically go out to water the dying shrubs.

might be the best COC weekend of the fall, get out and enjoy it before long it will be dreaded November, no leaves, no sun, no snow, no fun, November

so you average 9 in March, 1.6 in Nov and Nov is better? Did your March,22 inches melt as quickly as your 2 you received the previous Nov?

Yeah that's a pretty ridiculous thing to think of Nov as better than March. I guess if 1-3" snow shower events followed by 45F high temps is more wintery because of the low sun angle....I'll take my chances with 1-2 foot March storms though any day. Last March had several -10F to -20F low temps, so certainly not a winter month.

lol you start having your internal struggle about what persona you want by the second half of March...stay cold and snowy, or move into summer mode of warm temps.

Yeah.. I really start battling myself with what I want. I always want more snow, but it doesn't last.. And I am mentally getting ready for Morch warmth

Archived