Newest Member
    joxey
September Discusssion--winter bound or bust

moneypitmike

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mitch says Not so fast weenies

Models are likely overdone with regards to Thursday rain in #SNE. Mostly cloudy with some scattered showers is the way to go.

Care to go double or nothing on our wager? If any of the SNE sites that we're in play record at least 0.50" on Thursday then my seats get upgraded to box seats and if not I get nothing.

Care to go double or nothing on our wager? If any of the SNE sites that we're in play record at least 0.50" on Thursday then my seats get upgraded to box seats and if not I get nothing.

Nah I'm not ready to go there, but I do think these forecasts on here we're seeing of inches of rain and terrible conditions is too much. Won't be shocking at all to see models go back the other wAy with that big high there

which further reinforces my point

we love to see fall Coastals that's for sure. Baroclinicity and a wetter pattern as we head into winter often precludes a stormy winter. We discussed this many times over the years, although not a 1 to 1 correlation fall noreasters are a great sign. A one time fluke storm was not agree

Archived