Newest Member
    SnowHabit
September Discusssion--winter bound or bust

moneypitmike

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

cool, are you seriously moving?

If we can make the numbers work. Gotta move to a quieter street to please the rest of the family...lol. It's a really nice house steps from conservation land in chestnut hill. Methinks it holds pretty good value to put it mildly...lol. All for under a million. Crazy world we live in!

If we can make the numbers work. Gotta move to a quieter street to please the rest of the family...lol. It's a really nice house steps from conservation land in chestnut hill. Methinks it holds pretty good value to put it mildly...lol. All for under a million. Crazy world we live in!

Try to get in and up. Away from that nasty North Atlantic

Yikes.  Half a million out here (Franklin Co.) would get you a fabulous home on 10+ acres with gardens, a stream and out buildings. lol

Of course finding a job is more difficult...

Nice, hope it works out. Quiet is worth its weight in gold.

The skeeters are terrible here.

You should mail-order some dragonflies. Must have been over 50 of them patrolling my parking lot this evening.  I assume that's why I don't really have any skeeters.

They're kind of stupid though... I watched one fly full speed right into the side of the building... like it was wearing a tiny blindfold.

You should mail-order some dragonflies. Must have been over 50 of them patrolling my parking lot this evening. I assume that's why I don't really have any skeeters.

They're kind of stupid though... I watched one fly full speed right into the side of the building... like it was wearing a tiny blindfold.

We've had a lot here as well. I love those giant chunky ones this time of year. We've had lots of bats after sunset too. I still can't shake the mosquitos off of me though.

Ok so pro Mets who tell us summer runs June 1 to September 1 are now able to proclaim today was the hottest day of the summer? ??? Can't have it both ways boys and girls. Summer is June 21 to September 21 in my hood, always has been

I agree. What's more summery, 6/2 or 9/2 most years? In fact 9/2 has higher climo imby. Same for met winter. 3/1 is much more likely to be snowy vs 12/1.

Archived