• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Dano62
    Newest Member
    Dano62
15th Southern New England Weather Conference

Turtle

The 15th Southern New England Weather Conference will be held at Meditech, at the base of Great Blue Hill in Canton, Mass., on Saturday, October 25th.

Actually the conference "opens" at 730 AM with breakfast and "Breakfast with Matt" (Doody).  Presentations will begin at 830 AM.  Here is the preliminary agenda:

http://sneweatherconf.org/2014Agenda.shtml

As you can see, the topics are quite varied, not focused on specific storms as in previous years.  Still going to be a great conference. 

Early Bird registration is OPEN through the main website.  Payments can be made through PayPal, by calling the Blue Hill Observatory directly, or even the 'old fashioned' way, snail mail!  Just click on the "Registration" link on the main page:  www.sneweatherconf.org

Check it out!!!  Hope to see some of you weenies there!!

--Turtle  

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Alright folks...

We're only a few weeks away from the SNE Weather Conference!!!

Maybe we can have an impromptu GTG there, eh???  Great presentations (not tootin' my horn here hehe!), and a bunch of TV mets from across SNE for a panel discussion (questions submitted ahead of time).  Registration info is above.  The conference booklet with all presentation abstracts are there, too.  

Hope to see more of ya there.

--Turtle  

• 2 weeks later...

Great conference again!  Quincy, enjoyed your presentation . . . just curious, did you find a local navigator out there or did you manage on your own?  Thanks for all the hard work, Eleanor!

Thanks! On my own. I've always had a knack for navigation/directions, but it also helped that I spent so many weeks out there on my own this spring. I actually know parts of Nebraska better than some of Connecticut now. The road layout out there (Plains) is largely in grid formation, so it's not too bad. 

• 4 weeks later...

Great conference again!  Quincy, enjoyed your presentation . . . just curious, did you find a local navigator out there or did you manage on your own?  Thanks for all the hard work, Eleanor!

Thank you Bill.  I always have enjoyed satellite interpretation and the hardware itself, and glad folks enjoyed my show.  

Wish I had felt better, though I managed after lunch and some ginger ale.   :underthewx: 

--Turtle 

Archived