Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
E PA/NJ/DE/Okle: Banter/Non Storm OBS thread

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shucks, it never hurts to ask, it's not rude! I was an OCM for many years. I'm a real snow lover like most here. I had a terrible skiing accident when I tried a trail that was too difficult. It was a night session and I had been drinking. Banged up the kisser pretty good, and haven't been on air since.

oh man, sounds painful--not chimpanzee painful, but painful nonetheless...we could start a petition here to get you back on air if you'd like...

sure :)

and i've gotta say you have a remarkably upbeat attitude about it/sense of humor...

Mac, I'm sorry, my sense of humor is maybe not good enough. I was only kidding. I thought the story seemed wild enough to be unbelievable. The truth is, I am just a privacy wonk, who also doesn't post often enough to be recognized.

Mac, I'm sorry, my sense of humor is maybe not good enough. I was only kidding. I thought the story seemed wild enough to be unbelievable. The truth is, I am just a privacy wonk, who also doesn't post often enough to be recognized.

You got me too, I felt like a schmuck for laughing at Mac's post and was writing what I thought would be an appropriate follow up post :-).

Goddammit :lmao:

Sorry! I always thought that if someone asked I would come up with a different story every time, like how the Joker did regarding the scars around his mouth haha. I'll have to work on my storytelling. 

OK so a little more weather and a little less banter- the light showers that moved through central NJ just gave a pretty neat demonstration on evaporative cooling. It's 4 degrees cooler in Holmdel than it is 25 miles north in Staten Island. temperature720.png

Just an observation but there are clear skies here and the ground is getting wet with fog developing zero wind with a temp of 30 a few things:

1.  Could be icy spots

2.  Plenty of low level moisture for an incoming storm for higher precipitation amounts as more cold air works in tomorrow.

I am truly thinking that there is some kind of convergence right along the Mason Dixon line 20-30 miles north and south of it tomorrow into Central New Jersey ..... kind of like a squeeze play with cold air pressing in from the NNW and milder air pressing in from the SSW or south.  It has a early February flavor out there tonight!!!

Media Delaware County

Nam is weak and strung out. If this doesn't pan out I'm done for the year.

"Just when they thought I was out, they pull me back in" in my best "Silvio Dante" voice from sopranos

Sent from my iPhone

I don't know if it's because the wheels come off every good threat  this year or the fact that the NAM typically would be wound up and juicy for a Miller A track like this at this stage, but I am feeling angst for the 0z model suite

Archived