joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
July 2014 Obs and Disco

Bob Chill

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Joe Bastardi thinks August will be above normal for the Mid-Atlantic through the Northeast.

I saw it on WxBell Premium.

This is probably for 2 reasons:

1.  So he can say:  "I don't always go below normal!  See my August 2014 forecast!?"

2.  So he can say: "Wow, thought August would be warm, but can't deny the cold in the northeast.  Obviously global warming is a liberalwacko delusion!  Can't even get an above normal August in DC anymore!"

This is probably for 2 reasons:

1.  So he can say:  "I don't always go below normal!  See my August 2014 forecast!?"

2.  So he can say: "Wow, thought August would be warm, but can't deny the cold in the northeast.  Obviously global warming is a liberalwacko delusion!  Can't even get an above normal August in DC anymore!"

Good points lol.

We should start placing bets. At this rate, the complaining will begin during the first cold shot in September.

There's a handful of names that probably think it's too cold right now. It's probably all they can do to not gripe about it.

I'm guilty too, though. It hits 45 in the winter and I'm in a bad mood all day.

There's a handful of names that probably think it's too cold right now. It's probably all they can do to not gripe about it.

I'm guilty too, though. It hits 45 in the winter and I'm in a bad mood all day.

I love the cold. I actually enjoy just walking around in the mid-teens all day.

Currently, it's 69 degrees at one end of my property, and 70 at the other.

Archived