• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
July 2014

SACRUS

It really only lasted about 15 minutes, but that's because the other line was training just west of me. There it lasted a lot longer.

It was a good storm, but the ones yesterday were better (for me at least). More lightning with those and they lasted longer.

Agree 100% yesterday was the worst i have seen in Edison in a few years…today was good…but yesterday was def better 

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was watching a storm roll through at the Dutchess County Airport earlier (6:30 or so).  There was a very intense period of winds for about 20 seconds, my SUV was literally shaking and almost got hit by a 3' x 3' metal sign for the airport that came flying off the post and across the road.  Have no idea how strong the wind was, I can't find where the wind history for KPOU is reported.  Mother-in-law who lives across the river and a bit north in Port Ewen sent a pic of accumulating hail.  Impressive 2 days of storms.

Double whammy of busterooni here in Monmouth County.

Only had 0.22" of puny rains yesterday from dying storms, and now experiencing a dying line that barely wets the ground. Hopefully we get some rain via Arthur.

Yeh the by the time the southern edge blew up here the line got yanked NE .

I think tomorrw favors the coastal plain . Last nite was a great show. So I can't get greedy

Archived