Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
July 2014

SACRUS

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's not THAT hard...it's happened around here the last four summers in a row, multiple times in some years. Now granted those were all hot summers, but still.

What average person pictures 3 days of 90 degrees in a row as a heatwave in their head? I really think the dew point should taken into account when determining if heatwave criteria are met. Three days in July of 90 with dews in the 40s and a nice breeze is actually pleasant lol. Our average highs are in the mid to upper 80s area wide. We don't live in Maine.

Line over PA just looks to be pulsing and not really concentrated to be honest. Hopefully it can really get its act together as it comes closer to the coast, as wishful as that may sound

radar looks good to me. that cluster near DC should arrive in a few hours

radar looks good to me. that cluster near DC should arrive in a few hours

They have the same N/S orientation much like yesterday but i was more referring to the fact it doesnt look like a true squall line where it is one solid line. Radar does look good and in some of these storms look like they're is certainly some wind and hail with them.

Yes and the right one definitely showing signs of weak rotation. Also had a VIL of 72 and echo tops of 45,000 ft a few mins ago. Could be some serious hail with that.

10 mins ago radar showed a pretty small but intense hail core on the "right" storm

man once again looks like areas west of NYC going to be jackpotting. like they say the rich just keep on getting richer!

Yesterday it started western NJ and I actually ended up in a secondary "jackpot" area with training storms. We'll see if it does the same. Without a doubt, the storms will develop further east than they are now as this evening progresses

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NW NJ is getting hammered!. wash rinse and repeat. I know some here are saying storms are firing more to the east and the complex in DC like forky said should impact the area but I need to see some more encouraging signs for anything more than some rumbles of thunder and some lightning

Archived