joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
July Banter

mackerel_sky

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow its been awhile since I've made it over to the weather boards.

Kirk Mellish (yes I know, not the most favorite guy around here) has posted a little hint at what he thinks might be ahead into fall and winter. Lots of cool graphs and charts.

http://www.wsbradio.com/weblogs/kirk-mellishs-weather-commentary/2014/jul/24/de-ja-vu-summer-dejavu-winter/

Saw a preview today for the movie " Into the Storm" . It looks overly fake, even more than Twister, but it may be a nice movie for WX nerds to watch! A nice warm up movie to D+D 2! :)

Don't forget... Sharknado 2. July 30 at 9/8c !!!!

Saw a preview today for the movie " Into the Storm" . It looks overly fake, even more than Twister, but it may be a nice movie for WX nerds to watch! A nice warm up movie to D+D 2! :)

Yeah I'm really surprised that they can't make the tornadoes look better than that in this day and age. It looked silly. ...I'm definitely still going to be seeing it :D

The Dollar Tree in Goldsboro has Fall stuff on the shelves which is a sure sign that summer is passing on by! LOL

Hallmark already has Halloween stuff out. They have Christmas ornaments out too, but they launch those every July. I was a little surprised about the Halloween stuff, though.

Wings are low carb,eat all you want. But no beer mister.

There are 103  calories in 1 wing  [2.1 oz with bone] (1.1 oz) of wing, with skin, flour-coated & fried.

I used to regularly kill three dozen. I doubt if a 3,600 calorie lunch would help me lose weight.  :)

There are 103 calories in 1 wing [2.1 oz with bone] (1.1 oz) of wing, with skin, flour-coated & fried.

I used to regularly kill three dozen. I doubt if a 3,600 calorie lunch would help me lose weight. :)

Very interesting Mr Burns! Sad to say , I celebrated with 4000-5000 calories, not including the Mac and cheese bites and boom boom shrimp, not very proud, just very hungry! :(

Archived