joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Spring/ Summer 2014 Convection Discussion

weatherwiz

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gusted to all of 25 mph here, followed by some heavy 1.5"/hr type rains.   Par for the course really with lines in this part of the valley, all bark no bite.

Some nice TCU out ahead of the action made for a nice afternoon though along with the well above 100F HI.

Franklin county....route 2 closed, secondary roads into gfield with several trees down. Half hour to get out of Shelburne. Major flooding at gfiekd rotary. Torrential rains up to Brattleboro. Time for DD and on I go.

Oh' yeah, big day up here.  I was down in Deerfield for a while and bone dry.  Greenfield had full on severe.  Roads closed, power out downtown, flooding.  Drove N up Rt 5 to a spectacular light show.

My house has power but downtown is out.  I've got a few small restaurants calling me to see if we have room to store stuff in our walk-in coolers at the brew house (People's Pint) where power is still on.

1.5" on the day.

post-919-0-09182100-1404334570_thumb.jpg

post-919-0-97729800-1404334576_thumb.jpg

Oh' yeah, big day up here.  I was down in Deerfield for a while and bone dry.  Greenfield had full on severe.  Roads closed, power out downtown, flooding.  Drove N up Rt 5 to a spectacular light show.

My house has power but downtown is out.  I've got a few small restaurants calling me to see if we have room to store stuff in our walk-in coolers at the brew house (People's Pint) where power is still on.

1.5" on the day.

attachicon.gif7-2a.jpg

attachicon.gif7-2b.jpg

nice lowering there

Archived