• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
April Pattern Discussion

jaxjagman

Here in NE TN, it's getting drier and drier everyday. We have been largely skipped by any sort of meaningful rain for the entire month, at least in the Lakeway area. It looked like this line from last night might break that trend, but looks like it was another fail for this area again. I sure hope we get some rain next week, I'll take severe, or non severe, but we really really just need some rain, and quite a bit of it for that matter.

Here in NE TN, it's getting drier and drier everyday. We have been largely skipped by any sort of meaningful rain for the entire month, at least in the Lakeway area. It looked like this line from last night might break that trend, but looks like it was another fail for this area again. I sure hope we get some rain next week, I'll take severe, or non severe, but we really really just need some rain, and quite a bit of it for that matter.

You'll get plenty of rain Monday-Tues

Well, we got some rain. It sure did look good for us earlier, but that's the way it's been all spring so far. Just been getting the leftovers up here. Hopefully things will change tonight, and we will get a solid inch. So far my multi day total stands at 0.54in. This amount will help, but we really need to hope for the storms to hold together. It would be good if we could get a couple inches of rain. However, the newest data from the NWS is not looking good for that, as totals have gone further and further down with each forecast. The radar looked better earlier too, now as I type it appears that it may be going to split and some go NW of me and some off to the south, guess we'll see.

Well, it appears the epic MCV down along the gulf coast has once again been the culprit for the rainfall busts in E TN and surrounding areas. I would think based on the radar, that the flood watches will be dropped here very soon. Just not enough moisture transport. Meanwhile, look at Pensacola with nearly 24in of rain overnight!!! Unreal!!

Archived