SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
5th Annual Lawn/Garden Thread warm season 2014

Damage In Tolland

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Then don't complain about your yard being torn up by animals and looking hideous

I have to be selective about chemical agents that I use next to my well, regardless if I wanted a neon green lawn or not.

I will throw some grubex down though.  They advertise the grubex as if it can be used any time during the spring, but I really don't like putting it down until later, when the young grubs are coming up.

[kevin] Don't worry about it.  As long as your grass is bright green, ingesting a few chemicals is well worth it[/kevin]

The more natural alternative to GRUBEX woud be Milky Spore.  AGWAY sells a version that can be applied by a typical rotary or drop spreader.  3 applications per year for 2 years and it is supposed to last for 10 years. 

The more natural alternative to GRUBEX woud be Milky Spore.  AGWAY sells a version that can be applied by a typical rotary or drop spreader.  3 applications per year for 2 years and it is supposed to last for 10 years. 

tried it  (per the directions) and it didn't work - think bob did as well, not sure what his results were like. never had great results with grub-ex either.

Archived