• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kgottwald
    Newest Member
    kgottwald
Herb@MAWS

March 2-3 Obs Thread

Raw model numbers might be fairly close in the end. Wild.

Crazy that it is 15 degrees here in March at 8 a.m. and the temps are only falling from here. This is what will make this storm memorable.

Just like that- very heavy snow with no visibility. Maybe .5" on the ground

Yeah it happened quick. I am in Easton at work, its really blizzard like, north wind with moderate to heavy snow and very poor visibility. Temp 25 and dropping.

Even if D.C. doesn't get in the best rates, the finger into Missouri might be taking aim to keep the flakes around for a while. http://www.weather.gov/Radar

That radar may keep us in snow into the afternoon when TV mets saying it should end around noon/1pm.

21/21, SN, 1/2 mi viz....1.5"?....will probably have to do a grass measurement for this one with all the crazy blwing and drifting...incredible scene down here 2/10/10 - lite

It looks much heavier than the 15-20 dbz the radar shows over me right now, though some of that is attributable to the fact that it's also blowing some.

2" plus. 18.7/17/8 WC

It looks much heavier than the 15-20 dbz the radar shows over me right now, though I wonder whether some of that is attributable to the fact that it's also blowing some.

Its not too bad here E of Baltimore, snowing at a decent clip. Blowing snow definitely part of the equation though. I'd say visibility is around 1/2mi.

It looks much heavier than the 15-20 dbz the radar shows over me right now, though I wonder whether some of that is attributable to the fact that it's also blowing some.

and colder

I'm trolling Jay on the interwebs. 

Hope you're staying warm dude.

Finally look to get into some greens next half hour...might only last an hour tho..I hope for snow+! Close to 2 in Essex MD

I feel your pain. I am being systematically pixied to death. 30 miles south is an annihilated snow death zone. So is Westminster

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337

the southern half of may land is where this storm is going to reside, I,m getting very fine snow that won't accumulate to diddly. I have already resigned to not even 6 in,  Enjoy all

I'm trolling Jay on the interwebs. 

Hope you're staying warm dude.

Tell him to put on plenty of sunblock, skin cancer is very dangerous.

TV met said low pressure is moving SSE and will pull the snow line south. Radar shows one thing mets showing another. Anxious to see what plays out.

Clarksburg steady moderate snow.  4.4", 4.3", 4.6"  three different measurement on concrete surface not measuring on grass. 

Ballenger Creek area incoming.

Incoming indeed. Ballenger Creek area near to 270/70 is looking beautiful.

When I woke up at 600am I was saddened by what looked like we were going to be fringed. Thank goodness for these beautiful bands of snow setting up with temperatures below 20 degrees F now.  :snowing:  :snowing:  :snowing: