• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
March 2-3 Obs Thread

Herb@MAWS

I think Justin Berk's amazing run of predicting overperformers with each storm and nailing them is about to come to an end in a big way. This is going to be an epic bust of a forecast for him. His low end for most areas is going to by twice as much as what actually falls. I only have about an inch at this point and only expecting 3-4 more at most. Dry air is just eating away at the moisture.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Justin Berk's amazing run of predicting overperformers with each storm and nailing them is about to come to an end in a big way. This is going to be an epic bust of a forecast for him. His low end for most areas is going to by twice as much as what actually falls. I only have about an inch at this point and only expecting 3-4 more at most. Dry air is just eating away at the moisture.

Yeah. Hes done Ok...he also had a bust though a few weeks ago with a clipper than came during the day, I cant recall the exact date but he had much of MD getting 2-4 and 3-6 inches, most only saw 1 inch so this will be bust #2 in my book. Regardless, light to mod snow right now probably 1.5 inches...shooting for 4" in Essex

Archived