• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Raifu
    Newest Member
    Raifu
Herb@MAWS

March 2-3 Obs Thread

Awesome!  IDK, I think we will find a way to bust high.  Don't care either way, business shut down in Baltimore in light of forecast so I am enjoying a snow day!

Yeah, I'm not worried either way. Actually I'm quite exhausted. I'll hang in for another hour or so then wake up around 6 and see what's going on.

34/32...gonna nap for 3-4 hours as soon as the euro runs...hoping to wake up to snow

Pretty much what I am going to do as well... have alarm clock set for 6am... still light rain here

Pretty much what I am going to do as well... have alarm clock set for 6am... still light rain here

Light rain here too..unfortunately Im pulling an all nighter since Im forecasting for a plow company that does a series of grocery store lots...oh well, time is $$..I think the areas Im concerned about (mainly I95) go to sleet next hour and snow by 3AM

Just waiting to see the Euro before go to bed. Have an alarm set for the same time but hope to be awaked by rumbles earlier.

It be snowing nice out there y'all.  I'd even call it heavyl

shocker

34/32...gonna nap for 3-4 hours as soon as the euro runs...hoping to wake up to snow

Yah and the deck pictures from Carrol county are gonna be coming fast and furious.

looks "epic" for a mere winter weather advisory just across the de-militarizeded zone.  The People's Republic of State College has issued, so we will see. 

so now the question is, is the early stuff "our" heavy stuff which gets suppressed with the advancing cold further south in a couple of hours leaving us mainly light dry fluffy flakes that don;t accum. much?

What is your location?

Sleet with some snow. Ground coated

He is in FDK... some posters have their location listed just below their names and just above the weather image stuff on the left hand side of the screen

so now the question is, is the early stuff "our" heavy stuff which gets suppressed with the advancing cold further south in a couple of hours leaving us mainly light dry fluffy flakes that don;t accum. much?

Hard to tell.  Tough forecast up here on the fringes.  Could go either way really?  Looks impressive for now.  3/4 inch on the ground and moderate to heavy snow. 

Still pinging here, the sleet/snow line (according to dual-pol) stubbornly sits just north of me and isn't moving.