Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
March 2-3 Obs Thread

Herb@MAWS

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

19 degrees, very windy, moderate to heavy fine snow in Pikesville.  Grass, walks, and roads covered.  Guestimate: 1 - 1.5 inches, but too much blowing to  be certain.   (Aside: my son told me roads between Rockville and Silver Spring were horrendous this morning at 4 am when he took his wife to the hospital -- she went into labor.)

19 degrees, very windy, moderate to heavy fine snow in Pikesville.  Grass, walks, and roads covered.  Guestimate: 1 - 1.5 inches, but too much blowing to  be certain.   (Aside: my son told me roads between Rockville and Silver Spring were horrendous this morning at 4 am when he took his wife to the hospital -- she went into labor.)

mazel tov on the snow and the grandkid

Nice, i hope it is an easy and quick labor. If it is a boy i want an invite to the bris.

I just went out to fill the bird feeder and do some sweeping.  Measured 1.5" here.  Snow is coming down steady now and so cold that it feels like a January storm.

Maker a lot more sense than under an inch. It is down to 19 here, i love cold snow like this. It is really picking up now and the next few hours we should do 1" per hour rates.

Maker a lot more sense than under an inch. It is down to 19 here, i love cold snow like this. It is really picking up now and the next few hours we should do 1" per hour rates.

Yeah, the rates are picking now and, as Matt said, the radar is filling in nicely across the northern tier of MD and we should get some heavy returns soon.  An awesome scene anytime but hard to believe that it's March!

Yeah, the rates are picking now and, as Matt said, the radar is filling in nicely across the northern tier of MD and we should get some heavy returns soon.  An awesome scene anytime but hard to believe that it's March!

I do not remember snow this cold during the day in March, i am sure there has been but none that come to my memory.

Archived