Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
March 2-3 Obs Thread

Herb@MAWS

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

4k HI Res radar is simply tasty..really doesnt quit on us until 3pm.....about 0.6" after 9z......6-8" for DC continues to look like the right forecast assuming we lay down some snow by 4am or so

Lovely.. starting to get some flakes in Georgetown.. should be hitting you shortly

7z RAP absolutely smokes DC between around 7-10...and then actually some backbuilding later....best RAP run yet...

since it is late can I ask what it looks like for the Baltimore area

Sorry for the IMBY question but where I live is considered S. Baltimore Co (which includes Balto City) and every time they say no snow along and east of 95 we don't get it and when they say snow along and east of 95 90% of the time we don't get it lol - think my area is the black hole in Baltimore

Again sorry for the IMBY question

Thanks in advance

Yep we have a nice layer down. Are you seeing snowflakes mixing where you are? I've just started seeing a few. Not much, but more than a 1/2 hr ago. 

not yet...but soon I think....I am going back to sleep for a bit...hopefully we clean up....7am - 10am could  be epic....if anyone wants sleep now is the time...not at like 5 or 6 am....

Nice steady normal snow. Temp 30.5. I should sleep but I can't. Plenty of time to sleep in April

I have to work unfortunately....so I need an hour or 2...already got 1 hour...I will have some flexibility though during the day to walk around and measure at my place....just have to cover a site 4-5 blocks from my pad....

Archived