joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
March Banter Thread

CAD_Wedge_NC

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

RAH saying there may be more frozen precip than the models are showing, but still has RDU and east as mostly rain. Man, RDU has been cursed the last couple of years. Everywhere to the east and west have had the big winter storms.

Oh my god. Have you not had over 7+ inches this season and still complaining?

Make sure you hook us up with the 18Z RGEM, Pack! Please. :)

Why, so your dreams will be crushed? I'm living it right now, 14 pellets of sleet mixed with rain, to all rain in 10 minutes. Temp dropped 1.3 degrees ! I don't care how much models are off on the DP, if the set up ain't right, the set up ain't right! Maybe there's a reason this setup has no records of happening, because it can't and don't! Good luck NC peeps! Rant over

Why, so your dreams will be crushed? I'm living it right now, 14 pellets of sleet mixed with rain, to all rain in 10 minutes. Temp dropped 1.3 degrees ! I don't care how much models are off on the DP, if the set up ain't right, the set up ain't right! Maybe there's a reason this setup has no records of happening, because it can't and don't! Good luck NC peeps! Rant over

You didn't enjoy your 4-6 sleet pellets???

Greedy man!

That will beat us by 14 sleet pellets, LOL,  :underthewx:

Haha, I was thinking the same thing. What would you do if you woke up tomorrow morning and looked out your window to a foot of snow?

HRRR is determined to flip us to snow between 8-9pm.  Don't believe it but it's been very consistent for several runs now, although it cold be sleet, not sure.

Is the latest HRRR looking better for us?

The past several runs have been very consistent on bringing several hours of frozen to us (4-5 hours), will see.  But the frozen line is dancing right around Wake County, going to be crazy watching this tonight.

The past several runs have been very consistent on bringing several hours of frozen to us (4-5 hours), will see.  But the frozen line is dancing right around Wake County, going to be crazy watching this tonight.

You look to do much better than I with this one. I really need to move to Cary or northwestern Wake somewhere.

The past several runs have been very consistent on bringing several hours of frozen to us (4-5 hours), will see. But the frozen line is dancing right around Wake County, going to be crazy watching this tonight.

Pack my wet bulb is at 31.6 lol. But how's the hrrr looking in nega.

Archived