• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Pittsburgh/Western PA Banter & Complaint Thread

Things like whether we get an inch of snow or 6 seem so insignificant when something drastic happens. A good family friend was in a car accident and he paralyzed from the chest down. He was two months away from graduating from the fire academy. Lifes not fair.

Wow, sorry to hear that.

Unfortunatly, the way my sick mind is wired, I would be at a family members funeral checking the latest GFS run for an approaching storm.

I hate it when people have multi accounts like kPIT , anyone one with common sense knows how desperate he is to be right.When you say something against his ideas a couple new names pop up out of no were to defend him .Dude I don't have time to be one person. I got a hot wife 10 years younger ..just remember this in the end I'm better looking and tougher. You need to go out and maybee find a women . I promise you. Too ur life will change .you won't have so much time to sit at at home and play the pretend game.

I hate it when people have multi accounts like kPIT , anyone one with common sense knows how desperate he is to be right.When you say something against his ideas a couple new names pop up out of no were to defend him .Dude I don't have time to be one person. I got a hot wife 10 years younger ..just remember this in the end I'm better looking and tougher. You need to go out and maybee find a women . I promise you. Too ur life will change .you won't have so much time to sit at at home and play the pretend game.

Lol. You can stop now. I'm done responding to you.

Have a great day!

Things like whether we get an inch of snow or 6 seem so insignificant when something drastic happens. A good family friend was in a car accident and he paralyzed from the chest down. He was two months away from graduating from the fire academy. Lifes not fair.

You're absolutely right. I just lost my Father-in-law a month ago, who I was very close to, so I know how your world can be turned upside down. I'm sorry this happened to your friend. Hang in there and be there for him.

• 2 weeks later...

This slow start to winter so far is frustrating. We shall see how the pattern develops. Seems like 3 storms in 10+ day period and is gonna be stormy. Maybe we can get some snow to set the holiday mood. Until then we look to our east and west and see people getting snow. Good thing its only early december.

Okay friends, I have a hypothetical scenerio for you to decide on.

You're offered an iron clad contract stating, that the Pittsburgh metro area would receive one major snowstorm ( 12-24" ) per month, each of the next four months, Dec-Mar.

However, outside of those four storms, hardly any snow would fall.

Do you sign ?

Yes or No.

You're offered an iron clad contract stating, that the Pittsburgh metro area would receive one major snowstorm ( 12-24" ) per month, each of the next four months, Dec-Mar.

Do you sign ?

Yes or No.

Yes. I would take 1 every other month.

Do you sign ?

Yes or No.

Yes, I'd sign. That's a minimum of 48 inches for the year!

What a boring stretch of weather we have had lately and the next 5 days don't look much better. By the time this thing looks to work itself out we will have lost almost a month of potential winter weather. Starting to get antsy for something to track I guess.

I hear ya.. I just keep telling myself that 09/10 didn't really get going until late Dec.

• 2 weeks later...

It has been awhile. I would think with the NAO being positive that may lean towards a chance that a storm cuts up the spine or just east of the apps, but consequently its probably also more likely that it would cut to far west so I'm not sure if it really helps our odds or not.

It would be nice just one time to have a storm east of the apps, without having to be offshore.

It's been awhile.

Would've been nice to get the dryslot at kickoff, but hopefully the worst holds off until after the game.

The worse the conditions, the more it favors the Ravens IMO.

Looks like the inability to score a touchdown will be a bigger factor than the weather for this game... hopefully they can get a quick one here to get back into it.