• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Pittsburgh/Western PA Banter & Complaint Thread

Point for discussion: Geno and his Team Putin mates' massive Olympic FAIL...will it affect him at all once he returns? I don't know. 

yes it will Gino lets those kind of things weigh on him like a Ton of Bricks 

Sid  uses things like that to drive to make him better, Gino lets all that negativity sit on his back 

yes it will Gino lets those kind of things weigh on him like a Ton of Bricks

Sid uses things like that to drive to make him better, Gino lets all that negativity sit on his back

Geno can be very fragile mentally. You see it in games all the time. When things aren't going well, he loses his cool and takes stupid penalties. Easy to get under his skin sometimes.

I almost wiped out a few times last night, that ice is sneaky lol. As far as Geno goes, it's pretty much a unanimous decision around here that he's going to struggle after the letdown in the olympics. I would agree based on his past, but I have a feeling he's going to come back and be just fine. He may have a few off games but I have a feeling he'll get back to form sooner than most people seem to think.

I don't see how you can blame Byslma for this game at all. Every game in the olympics is a big game and they did fine up until this point. They played a superior team and got outplayed, plain and simple. USA had plenty of chances in the 1st, they could have easily had 2 right there. All I've heard was how good of a job Dan was doing with this team, they lose to Canada and the first thing I read is someone bashing him.

I don't see how you can blame Byslma for this game at all. Every game in the olympics is a big game and they did fine up until this point. They played a superior team and got outplayed, plain and simple. USA had plenty of chances in the 1st, they could have easily had 2 right there. All I've heard was how good of a job Dan was doing with this team, they lose to Canada and the first thing I read is someone bashing him.

absolutely no changes at all!!! that is what Jack Adams does all the time & then after the Game he says "We Didn't get to our Game" well sometimes the other team takes away "Your Game" & you have to adjust to the adjustments & he has NEVER done it 

& you have NEVER heard me say how great a job he was doing ! & I guarantee the Finns will win the Bronze Medal game too & USA will not Medal as I predicted before Olympics started . Bylsma is a Joke of a Head Coach