joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Feb 19 Minor Event. Obs Banter. Models.

HoarfrostHubb

• Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think more than that, but it depends on of we break though the warm sector. Either way I will lose a lot I think. Probably some grass by Sunday.

Ryan deleted my original post on this for some reason.

But the way he described it was 1-2 inches per day would be lost . Now you'd think in sunny areas it would be more than that and certainly on Friday would be more than that . If you have over a foot I don't see how you'll have grass cover . Sunday is cold anyway

Ryan deleted my original post on this for some reason.

But the way he described it was 1-2 inches per day would be lost . Now you'd think in sunny areas it would be more than that and certainly on Friday would be more than that . If you have over a foot I don't see how you'll have grass cover . Sunday is cold anyway

lol why can't you post things in the right threads? You post random banter about your silly snow pack in the pattern discussion thread. It's not that hard. 

lol why can't you post things in the right threads? You post random banter about your silly snow pack in the pattern discussion thread. It's not that hard.

Theres so many threads and so much confusion, no one knows where to post what. I didn't really think it was banter as it's directly related to the pattern. As an esteemed member of this wonderful community , I'd harken to ask why you couldn't just move it to where you see fit rather than just a quick delete as I was asking a question of the experts here

Theres so many threads and so much confusion, no one knows where to post what. I didn't really think it was banter as it's directly related to the pattern. As an esteemed member of this wonderful community , I'd harken to ask why you couldn't just move it to where you see fit rather than just a quick delete as I was asking a question of the experts here

You should probably start a snow pack fetish thread so we can track your pack inch by inch. Whether you lose 3" or 4" doesn't really fit in a "pattern" discussion thread. 

frz rn 30f , net loss 1.5 inch from yesterdays peak with todays half inch....

That's just compaction, you really didn't melt, and so did I. Stayed below 32F all day here in Suffield, CT. And I was working in West Springfield during the day and saw 2-3" fall. It was magical, but when I got home, I saw 0.5" of snow/sleet/ice, so disappointed. 

That's just compaction, you really didn't melt, and so did I. Stayed below 32F all day here in Suffield, CT. And I was working in West Springfield during the day and saw 2-3" fall. It was magical, but when I got home, I saw 0.5" of snow/sleet/ice, so disappointed.

wow it was that close w spfd had it two miles away, walking distance....yesterday i had a solid 6 and im pretty sure they had half that....amazing.

Archived