• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    doubleohwhatever
    Newest Member
    doubleohwhatever
dryslot

2/18/14 Clipper OBS Thread

You beat me to it. It was a bust here as the low wound up tracking further east than a lot of the guidance had it, sparing us from the good omega and snow.

I did a little better to your northeast.  Actually, it's picked up to moderate wtih decent flakes.  Radar's showing sh*t, don't expect it to last.  Even with this burst, will still ikely come in short of 3" if that radar's any indicator.

21.2/19

What is going on near PVD right now? Anyone got obs?

Still moderate snow/low vis in Woonsocket, just north of there. Heard the TSSN off in the distance.

Where I am on I-84 traffic is moving along at about 25mph eastbound and about 40mph westbound.

Point taken but the poster clearly stated Hartford, not South Windsor and the map confirmed what he said.

5.2" new...1.2" in the last 30 mins.

18.8F +SN

light snow 18F   4".  Brief period of moderate to heavy snow an hour ago but mostly a steady light now vis about 3/4".  Good snow growth in the band earlier but poor to fair snow growth now, mostly small flakes.  Hoping for 6".

Less then 3" here lol. Just shy of 3" it seems. Looks like a nice band headed our way. Back under 1/2SM here now.